Pages

April 21, 2009

Vacation recap

Just kidding....  because, well keep reading.

April 20 was my 7th wedding anniversary and my lovely husband bought me an iMac.  YAY!   But the reason there are no pictures from vacation is that they are not on this computer yet.  It will probably take me a while to transfer them into the lovely iPhoto and then perhaps I could even make a really cool movie or slide show.  However I have no idea how the mac movies play with PCs.  So I will have to learn!  

I am all about the learning because I am a big dork in that way.  I will sit here on my big butt for hours just figuring out how each program works.  It is entertaining, I don't know why.  It just is.

I am a little disappointed because I thought I might be able to make cool blogger templates, but sadly, to publish with iWeb you have to have your own domain name and such.  I might have to get us a bridgetandbear domain.  But that just seems silly when I can have it here for free!  We'll see... at the moment I am also completely overwhelmed by the whole deal.  To point that I am not sure I will EVER use all the features this thing has.

So in the meantime... here I am in front of my new Mac.  This is done in Bear style, Dee.  So WARNING!  Funny pictures!  Swallow your coke and get off the phone ;-)

Sadly the lighting in here is terrible (because I really look much more beautiful than this at 9 in the evening, I swear!)























1 comment:

  1. No coke was spit on to the screen, have no fear! But I'm ready for more posts. Enjoy the new computer. I'm still waiting on my Wii.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments ;-)